The Accelerator Academy are looking for brilliant entrepreneurs to apply to the Academy for mentorship, coaching and training on how to build a scalable and investable high growth technology business (ideally companies in their first year of trading looking to raise £300k – £800k of equity investment)
The Accelerator Academy delivers high quality market and investment ready tech startups. Accelerator Academy is a 12 week programme that ‘market tests’ business ideas and models, to give participating entrepreneurs the best chance of success and investor readiness. It focuses on startup and early stage high growth potential Tech, Media, Telecoms (TMT) businesses and ambitious entrepreneurs, through Training, Mentoring and Access to Capital.
Applications to join their 15th Semester are now open until 11 September 2016 for the program to start on 3 October 2016. Follow this link to submit your application: https://www.f6s.com/acceleratoracademysemester15/apply
If accepted you will receive:
• 150 hours of training, mentoring and support, with weekly Academy classroom sessions and workshops, fortnightly Acceleration Clinic, weekly Mentoring from a dedicated Personal Business Mentor (all exited tech entrepreneurs) and attendance at other startup and Accelerator events.
• Free workspace at the Innovation Warehouse, Farringdon, for 1 co-founder for the duration of the programme (and discounted thereafter).
• Access to over £150k of offers, discounts and deals from a range of partners reflecting Accelerator Academy’s position as a Tier One Accelerator. • Discounted and fixed fee legal and accounting services from sponsors.
• Admittance to the Accelerator Academy Alumni (upon successfully completing the programme), providing ongoing support, events, investor introductions and regular news/offers.
• The opportunity to present to key early stage investors at the end of the programme.
The cost for accepted applicants is £600 + VAT, wholly refunded when you complete the programme and raise investment within 3 month of graduating. You have the full support of White Horse Capital LLP to help you increase the changes of securing a funding round.
If you are an Innovation Warehouse member, remember to mention it in your application to gain in-depth feedback regardless of whether you are accepted into the programme. Moreover, Ami Shpiro, founder and CEO of Innovation Warehouse, will continue to be a hands-on Accelerator Academy mentor.