- This event has passed.
POLISH YOUR PITCH with Poland Prize and PLUGin!
December 12, 2018 @ 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Join the pitching event for early-stage startups on Dec 12th at Innovation Warehouse and learn about the €50k non-equity funding opportunity and follow up VC funding.
– Learn about Polish Prize: €50k non-equity funding and VC opportunities!
– Improve your pitch deck!
POLISH YOUR PITCH!
Is an event aimed at early stage tech start-ups looking for non-equity and VC funding, and early-stage investors. It will be an opportunity to meet our network of experienced tech mentors, investors and founders, review and improve your pitch deck, and learn more about Poland Prize: an acceleration programme that helps international startups take off in Poland, by providing office space, funding and mentoring.
- 4 pm Welcome & networking
- 4.30 pm Poland Prize presentation & FAQ
- 5.00 pm Open-mic: POLISH YOUR PITCH! Present and improve your deck with our mentors and investors.
- 6.00 pm Drinks, networking & pizza
Register with Pitching Startup tickets to pitch.
POLAND PRIZE a new acceleration program supported by the Polish government, that attracts most disruptive ICT startups from all over the world to come to Poland. It helps you get cash and office space for the start, meet investors, industry partners, clients, and expand to Europe and further. If you’re looking for a pre-seed investment, are thinking about opening an office in Poland to tap to the vast Polish talent pool and start development, or if you’re planning to enter Polish market with your technology, this program is for you.
How will you benefit from Poland Prize?
- Non-equity cash prize up to EUR 50.000
- First hand access to the top seed/VCs with potential seed investment up to 700.000 euro
- Legal and accounting advisory (package of 10 hours per each)
- Free apartment and co-working space for 2 months
- Special visa track and assistance in obtaining a residence permit in Poland (if necessary)
- Concierge support during the whole programme
- Tech and business consulting of top mentors for free (equivalent of EUR 9.000)
- Exposure in the European media
Program website: TechSeed.me
Event organizers: PLUGin
PLUGin is a vibrant international community, uniting and supporting the Polish innovation diaspora around the world. Today, PLUGin chapters operate actively in London, Paris, Singapore, Wroclaw, and soon also in Warsaw, NYC, Dublin, Oslo, San Francisco and Gdansk. Polish Tech Day – our flagship event hosted in London since 2015 – brings together over 250 tech professionals every year.
We INSPIRE Polish innovators by sharing ideas around technology, business, and environment. We CONNECT Polish entrepreneurs with each other and the international community. We EMPOWER innovation made in Poland to go global. All that, while promoting open-minded patriotism that celebrates achievements and fosters cooperation (not division).
Poland Prize powered by: Starter Gdańsk
Starter is a space to gain knowledge and network. We are a community of entrepreneurs. We change ways of thinking by creating future winners. It is easier and quicker to develop with us. Starter increases start-ups’ chances for success by motivating them to think out of the box and to be creative from the start.
Strategic Partner: Innovation Warehouse
Innovation Warehouse is a coworking space for digital technology startups. We also provide numerous startup support activities through investment and mentoring programmes. Our space is full of different types and arrays of people; entrepreneurs, developers, mentors, investors etc, and we host events and meetups most evenings, which are a great way to meet like-minded individuals.