JUNE 27–29, 2015
The Accelerator Network , The Hackitarians and the UK Government’s Department for Business, Innovation and Skills (BIS) are delivering a three day Hackathon called London CyberHack 2015 – Fintech Security and IoT – focusing on improving the security of financial services for SMEs and Internet of Things related technologies.
The objective is to provide a forum to help create solutions and inventions, empowering those with brilliant ideas to take on exciting challenges and drive innovation in the cybersecurity arena. By tapping into APIs and SDKs from technology companies, and publicly available APIs, participants of all skill areas will team up to cultivate ways of solving industry led problems.
Cybersecurity is becoming increasingly important in everyday life. The hackathon will have a strong focus on commercialisation of the solutions developed, encouraging the participants to think about what the next steps might be following the hackathon connecting them with organisations and partners to accelerate breakthrough ideas developed over the three days. The event will help to turn ideas into commercial solutions, which hopefully will continue to be piloted and developed following the event.
You will have the chance to:
- Work on real-world challenges posed by our partners, including NatWest
- Meet leading partners from GCHQ, TechUK, Cyber Connect and others.
- Work with interesting APIs from Programmable Web Meet successful and ‘exited’ tech entrepreneurs from the Cyber Security world
- Engage with experts who will help you take your developments to commercial application and expand on your entrepreneurial skills
- WIN prizes offered by our partners
To register click here